This is an ongoing series where I will document the differences I find between Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee:
- The pokemon daycare is more easily accessible in the let’s go games. There are stairs that allow you to enter the daycare. In the old games you had to jump down ledges to get there.
- Can’t get Dux the Farfetch’d in this game.
- The machop after 20 years is still flattening the ground in the construction area in Vermillion city
- Couldn’t find a mew underneath a truck after the S.S. Anne leaves
- You can train weaker Pokemon by catching wild Pokemon (weird) which is easier than outright battling
- After clearing the S.S. Anne you get to fight Alola leader Mina from Sun and Moon
- All HMs in the game can be learned by Pikachu or Eevee. No more wasting a move slot on a Pokemon on your team
- Lt. Surge gives you his autograph when you beat him
- Lt Surge trash cans are colored so they can serve as a reference point for locating the real trash cans with the switches. Talking to the NPCs will give clues telling where the switches are relative to the colored cans.